nedelja, 21. december 2014

Makeup Revolution : Redemption palette Iconic Dreams

So here is just another quick blog about my new Makeup Revolution palette and I need to say it again already in the begining: I LOVE IT YET AGAIN!

This palette is more of a warm tone shades and it's perfect to use it for smokey eyes or just for a classic nude neutral eye makeup. 





The colors are soo nice and pigmented but because of my pale skin it's really hard to see the light colors :( But I guarantee you that when you see them in real life you are going to love them like I do! :)


Then I realised you can see the exact color if I do the swatches on my fingers! Yupi! :)
Here are the first three bright colors in the row.
Here are the 4th, 5th and 6th bright colors in the row .



AND JUST IN CASE IF YOU WONDER which makeup products have I used for my eye makeup (in the photo I uploaded one day ago) - here you have your answer.  Of course this palette that we are talking about now :)


Because I was going out I wanted the colors to stay on for a longer time and be more intense, because of that I used my MAC PREP + PRIME FIX + . This product I put on my makeup brush so it was a little bit wet and then applied  the eye shadow on the brush :) It really helps that the eye shadow doesn't go away because of the dancing in the club ;)



I really recommend buying this palette because :
- you get 12 eye shadow colors in 1 palette
- they are nicely pigmented
- you get all the colors you need for any type of your neutral - smokey- nude eye makup

All that for just 5,95 € !!!

Oh and just by the way: on Licila.si site you can get it now for just 4,95!!! ;) Hurry up with your purchase!!



! Here is the link for you so you can get it as soon as possible!







Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar