ponedeljek, 29. december 2014

AVON DECEMBER 2014 Haul


I hope all of you are enjoying your holidays!




Ok girls, I have to say that I still feel like Christmas hasn't ended yet because I got a big big surprise in the mail box today! YUHU! I got it from  AVON! 


AVON is a world known company that offer beauty and related products, as well as accessories. AVON  gives its members the ability to order from the comfort of your own home ! It's that awesome? You can sit on the sofa, drink some coffee, be in the pijamas and order your beauty products!


 Each product called Avon is manufactured to the highest standards of safety and completeness . Avon products used by millions of women around the world are proof of the quality of and satisfaction with Avon products, including ME! :)
AVON is present on all continents in more than 100 countries around the world and has 6.4 million independent representatives , often called Avon Ladies .


I was soooo soooo happy to see this box in my house today and just couldn't wait to open it and see what is inside!!

Let's open it together!
First we already see this lovely catalog from Avon. If you want to see what they are offering you better order it! I am going to give you all the links at the end of the blog!
p.s- the catalog is completely free!


Those are all the products that I've got in my package. Every product that I saw for the first time brought me full of joy and I am pretty sure those products are not going to let ME or YOU down!



First one to show you is this super cute BUBBLEBATH BAIN MOUSSE!
This is literally the most cutest thing I have ever seen! 
This could be the best gift to give to your friend that loves to take bubble bath's and relax. Actually, I am that type of a person and I am not going to leave this snow man alone! ;)
The smell is just amazing! Try to imagine the smell of fresh apples and a hint of cinnamon. Actually it's better then that! It's the best smell for December time! LOVE IT.
























And if we are already talking about shower gels, let's continue with this lovely 
Avon Senses Peaceful Reflection Oriental Orchid & Raspberry Shower Cream!
Not that much to tell about except if you are missing summer time - smell it and your mind is going to take you to a lovely beach of peace and quiet, to relax you body and your mind. Yes, this is how this thing works ;) At least it worked for me this way :D
It's a moisturizing  shower cream that creates a peaceful shower experience. It has a flip top lid and the size of the product is 500ml !





Always after I take a bath or a shower I brush my teeth (like all normal people do actually, but ok..nevermind :p ) and then I put on my lip balm because I just can't imagine going to sleep with dry lips, especially now in winter time my lips are dry after counting to 3. Really.
Is the same with you? Well, Avon has the solution then. This 15ml Naturals Vanilla Essential balm is going to do the trick! Nobody wants cracked lips, they just look unhealthy and ugly, sorry to say that. If you have a problem with cracked lips, I am pretty sure you are taking care of it putting on them anything that's good for them and moisturizes them well. The same goes to me. It's the first time that I am wearing this lip balm and I have to say - I HOPE i am not going to lick it down because of the awesome taste it has haha. Not only the taste but the smell is just amazing. I mean, Is anybody out there who doesn't like Vanilla smell?! :|






And if we are already talking about lips, here is the Avon Bright nectar Lipstick.
I have to admit - I never owned any lipstick from Avon and now I see what kind of party I was missing. It's not just that that it's super pigmented, it's also the amazing color it gives to your lips. This color is perfect for any season in the year. I own this lipstick and i am going to own more of them! I am really impressed ! 





 Avon ultra glazewear Iced Pink lip gloss 6ml

If you are more of a lip gloss lover, this one is for you!

What I hate about most of the lipglosses is that they are too thick and sticky - this oene sure is not like that! This lip gloss is perfect for a day time look. If you look really closely you can also see that this lip gloss isn't just light pink - it also has small gold glitters inside to pump up you lips and make them even more special! 



Here is the swatch for you my dear :)





Let's go to the main center of our face
 - the eyes!
 It's Avon super extend extreme mascaraI tried it and let's just say the result can speak to itself ! WOW!






BEFORE VS AFTER










Well I don't have just one product for the eyes to show you.
Here we have Avon  glimmerstick  waterproof eye liner  - smoky grey 

Ok, I have to say that i don't normally trust the "waterproof" products because they are pretty much the same as the normal non-waterproof product. I haven't try this one out on my eyes but I did a swatch on my hand and I was amazed. First of all, I am typing this blog now at night and i tried the liner on my hand about 5 hours ago. IT'S STILL ON MY HAND! and YES, i wash my hands very often but it just didn't come off yet and it's still pretty much in a good "shape".
The product it's pretty smudgy when you first apply it but after some times it becomes really dry and it's going to stay like you put it.








To finish of your look you need to add something that's going to "shine bright like a diamond" right? ;)

Not only does Avon sell beauty products, they also sell accessories!
 Let me show you my beauties.


The package is simple but at the same time elegant because of that!

And look at those beautiful earrings that are inside!










IF YOU LIKED ANY OF THE PRODUCTS THAT I HAVE TALKED ABOUT NOW - FEEL FREE TO VISIT THE STORE ONLINE!

HERE ARE THE LINKS

Facebook : AVON KOZMETIKA
website: AVON SLOVENIJA


P.S - December is almost over - now they have big big sales in the store! Better check it out! ;)


Love, Nadja

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar