torek, 11. november 2014

Time for a revolution - MakeUp REVOLUTION!

So I'm pretty sure you have all heared about Makeup REVOLUTION, right? .. Well if not, let me tell you something more about it :-)

Makeup REVOLUTION is a pretty new brand that's awesome quality and suuuuuper affordable! Isn't this the best combination ever?! 

I've been using this brand for some weeks now and I really really like it! Let me show you some of the products that I have :)



First are the BLUSHES! I love them ! they are super pigmented. Just one thing - be careful when applying- a lot of product goes on the brush.


Sorry that they are a little bit messy, I've been using them a lot :p 


PRICE: 1,95€ each


Next off is the REDEMPTION PALETTE ESSENTIAL DAY TO NIGHT!
I also looove this product, they are nicely pigmented and SORRY AGAIN that the palette is a little messy, using it too and the stains do not want to get off grrrrr... Makeup REVOLUTION has a lot of palettes to offer so check out the page because it's worth it :) and so cheaaaap you won't believe it! 





PRICE: 5,95€




The 3rd product is my favourite product! -  ULTRA FACE BASE PRIMER 
It super light on your face !! I love it!! 



PRICE: 6,95€

The next product is Makeup REVOLUTION FOCUS & FIX Eye primer!
I like this product because it's not heavy on your eyes at all and it's also a natural color what it super The packaging is pretty simple, nothing special. The primer comes in 3 varieties - original, brighten and matte. I have the original version :) It's actually not the best primer that I have tried but for the price that I paid for it ok I guess.

PRICE: 3,95€

Well Hello I HEART MAKEUP Brow kit! 
I guess MAKEUP REVOLUTION AND I HEART MAKEUP are actually connected, I think it's the same company so I put this thing in here also:) I don't have a lot to say about this product because I haven't properly used it yet..So sooner or later I'm going to type something about it :) sorry, too much makeup- so little time :p

PRICE: 4,95€


And here is my little Makeup REVOLUTION lipstick corner :)


I have to say that I'm really not a big fan about those lipsticks :/ somehow they are not that pigmented as I expected them to be, especially I dont like the matt one that I bought.. It's pretty weird feeling that you have when you put them on, and I'm talking about a bad weird feeling. The other ones are pretty much OK, but I mean- they were 1,95€ each so it's worth it actually :)


Here are some swatches for you :)


1. Atomic shade - Make Me Tonight
2. Dusky
3. Matte shade - Fusion
4. Encore
5. Matte shade - Nude

PRICE: 1,95€ each


To set up all the Makeup above you need a fixing spray right? Well, Makeup REVOLUTION  didn't forget about that! They have a very good makeup fixing spray that I've been using for some weeks now and I have to say that I really like it. Thumbs up!  This is  a lightweight setting spray that helps keep foundation and eye makeup in place with no smudging or fading for that just - applied look lasting up to 12 hours. :)


PRICE: 6,95€ 


If you have any MAKEUP REVOLUTION products feel free to comment and share you thoughts :) 

Till next time- Bye babes 
Kisses :*
Nadja 










Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar