petek, 7. november 2014

KIKO Makeup Pigments! + HOW TO MAKE your own custom lipgloss :)




So today there was some urgent  Makeup shopping that I wanted to do :) For so long I wanted to try the pigment loose eyeshadows but somehow I always forgot to buy them. Today this didn't happened and finally I have them in my hands! ...Well, literally, because I did some swatches on my hand for you to show how beautiful and pigmented they really are! :) 
I'm pretty sure all of you girls know KIKO because this brand of Makeup is well known and AMAZING!! I just love it and I hope you love it as much as I do! .. And this LOVE is really really BIG ❤️

   






So those are the numbers that I bought - 18, 11, 04

And I also bought a MIXING SOLUTION.  It makes eyeshadow creamy to ensure the highest blendability and hold ✔️! ..Of course don't forget to use a brush :-)






     And some swatches for you :) ✔️

  


Want to do your own custom LIPGLOSS? Well, all you will need is your favourite color of loose pigment and a clear lipgloss.. You mix the pigments in the lipgloss and TA-TA-TAAAA you have your own lipgloss! Now isn't that just awesome?! :))
Till next time! 
Kisses :*
Nadja


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar